funny
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011

Go down

FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011 Empty FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011

Bài gửi  qiheitiann Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Sit down for this one, folks--it's gonna be a tough one to believe.

Ever since I've been back in Philly, I haven't had any cheese steaks. Not even one.

Seriously. I'm not pullin' your leg here.

It's because I've gone gluten-free. cheap jerseys from chinaNot for the fun of it (trust me, it's usually not tons of fun), but out of necessity. Bothersome digestive symptoms have gone away since I made that switch, and my tummy's feeling a lot better.

But it also means I don't get Philly cheese steaks, soft pretzels, or Tastykakes. And I was really looking custom made jerseysforward to those. *sigh* So instead, I search for restaurants that offer tasty gluten-free food (props to my parents and boyfriend, who are super-awesome and accompany me to the few places I can actually get something to blackhawks jerseyseat--extra-special props to my mom for learning to cook yummy gluten-free meals for me). Recently I found a local restaurant that makes plenty of foods gluten-free...but they can't spell. I'm probably going to go eat there at some point, but I'm really hoping that they're better at cooking gluten-free than they are at spelling.
FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011 Childerns
Take all the "childerns" out to dinner! cheap jerseysYou can play a riveting game of "find the misspelling" while you wait for your food...
FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011 Desserts
"Filo" dough isn't really an egregious mistake. miami heat jerseys I can't say the same about their "scope" snafu, though...
FOODIE FRIDAY for October 14, 2011 Gf+menu
Dammit! I really wanted "stoppings" on my pizza...

http://esku.forumotion.com/t3-foodie-friday-for-october-14-2011
Happy Friday, everyone!

qiheitiann

Tổng số bài gửi : 1

http://www.nfl2us.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang

Permissions in this forum:
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết